Restaurant Assistants - Full-Time
Are you a professional, enthusiastic individual with proven hospitality skills?
The above positions are required for our fantastic award winning Restaurants.
The positions will require you to be customer focused, friendly and approachable.
Great communication skills and motivation are also required with the ability to work under pressure.
Your days of work will include working 4 days between Monday to Friday and alternate weekends.
Key responsibilities & Skills:
• Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
• Serve and present beverages quickly and efficiently
• Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing law
• Showing a genuine interest in other people and willingness to help
• Flexible approach to working hours whereby you may be requested to work various shifts in line with the needs of the business
• Displays effective verbal communication skills
• Helping in any area of the business when circumstances dictate
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety