JOLLY HAPPY ELVES - FULL and PART TIME - TEMPORARY
We are looking for enthusiastic, confident and jolly happy fun individuals to help make our Christmas special for both children and parents alike!!
You will be helping to keep children entertained whilst visiting us in our fantastic Christmas Grotto.
Previous experience is desirable, though more importantly, a passion for working with children is essential.
The positions are temporary roles and you will need to be available between the beginning of November and 24th December 2015, the hours of work will vary
Event Assistants Responsibilities & Skills:
• To be part of the Whitehall Events Team helping with the organisation and smooth running of Whitehall's children's activities and events.
• To ensure that all customers have a valid ticket, which is to be handed over prior to sessions starting.
• Taking cash transactions using cash registers.
• Liaise with department staff regarding activities and events.
• To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be deemed appropriate from time to time.
• Costumes may need to be worn, i.e. Elf costumes.
• Receives visitors, providing refreshments as required.
• To maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.