GIFT SALES ASSISTANT - PART TIME - MATERNITY COVER
Are you a professional, enthusiastic individual with proven retail skills?
The above position is required for our fantastic Gift Department.
The role will require you to be customer focused, friendly and approachable.
Great communication skills and motivation are also required with the ability to work under pressure at all times.
Your days of work will mainly include weekends as required.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
• Advising customers on giftware, fashion and toys
• Showing a genuine interest in other people and willingness to help
• Using initiative at all times
• Displaying good listening skills
• Flexible approach to working hours whereby you may be requested to work various shifts in line with the needs of the business
• Displays effective verbal communication skills
• Previous retail experience required
• Helping in any area of the business when circumstances dictate
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
• 28 days holidays per year
• Fantastic discounts after 3 months
• Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interview will be contacted.