CUSTOMER SERVICE & RESTAURANT ASSISTANTS – PART TIME
Are you an enthusiastic individual with great customer care skills?
The above positions are required to work in both our fantastic Restaurants and on our main Tills. The Till operators may need to assist customers with goods to their cars so good health and fitness is a must.
The positions will require you to be customer focused, friendly and approachable. Great communication skills and motivation are also required with the ability to work under pressure at all times.
Applicants must also be able to work various hours as required, mostly weekends & school holidays.
Key responsibilities & Skills:
• Provide an enjoyable shopping experience for everyone
• Ensuring all customers are greeted and offered assistance
• Handling customer queries courteously and efficiently
• Identifying customer needs through interaction, and taking appropriate action
• Maintaining good, up-to-date knowledge of the layout of the centre
• Cooperate fully with all line management
• Provide assistance in other areas of the garden centre as and when required
• 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
• Fantastic discounts after 3 months
• Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interview will be contacted