To all our customers,
At Whitehall Garden Centre, the safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority.
We are pleased that England have moved to step 4 of the roadmap, however Covid-19 (Coronavirus) remains a serious health risk. Therefore, we are continuing to do everything we can to reduce the risk of Covid-19 spreading at our centres.
For your safety we will:
- Provide hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities.
- Encourage the use of a face mask or covering.
- Continue our free click and collect service.
- Operate a reduced number in our stores (to ensure social distancing can be maintained).
- Complete regular and thorough cleaning of our sites.
- Keep screens at our check-outs and customer facing desks.
- Provide great food and drink for takeaway (or enjoy them in our picnic area).
- Offer a delivery service, so that you can get our products straight to your door.
- Monitor the guidelines and advice provided by the government.
Please bear with us during this time, but if you have any queries, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
From The Self Family & The Whitehall Team.
Last Updated: 19th July 2021.