Thank you for using Whitehall Garden Centres online ticketing system.
Please ensure you have read the following Terms and Conditions before proceeding with your booking:
- Child rates apply to children aged 1-12 years.
- Tickets can be purchased in store from our Customer Services department or online via our website. We are regrettably unable to take bookings over the telephone.
- Some events, activities or workshops may have age restrictions and you will be notified at the point of sale.
- Events, activities or workshops specifically aimed at children will have age ranges stated at the point of sale.
- All events are group activities, unless otherwise stated.
- Where applicable, if food is provided and unless otherwise stated, food options will be available for selection on the day/night. Details of food options provided will be outlined at the point of sale.
- Where applicable, Whitehall Garden Centres will honour the food options outlined at the point of sale. In extenuating circumstances, alternative options may be provided and where possible these will be as close to original order.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your child have any allergies or dietary requirements at the time of completing the booking. Where possible, we will try and accommodate alternative options. When emailing, please ensure to provide us with the following information: Name, date and time of booking, event/activity/workshop booked, along with the allergy/dietary requirements.
- Tickets are valid only for the selected date and time, unless the event, activity or workshop is open timed (i.e. available between 10am- 4pm).
- Late arrivals to timed events, activities or workshops may be refused entry.
- Please note that all events bookings do not accrue Garden Club Points
Refunds, Cancellations & Amendments
- Whitehall Garden Centres operates a policy of no refunds or cancellations, except for extenuating circumstances and with management approval.
- Amendments can be made by the booking party, please email email@example.com requesting and detailing the changes required. For customers who purchase in store; amendments can be made by the Customer Service department. Whitehall Garden Centres are not able to make amendments over the phone.
- Amendments are subject to availability and must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to the event, activity or workshop taking place.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the ticket without any refund or compensation and or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant event, activity or workshop.
- Refunds are only given if Whitehall Garden Centres is closed due to exceptional circumstances.
- If the event, activity or workshop is cancelled in its entirety, Whitehall Garden Centres will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible, including (if applicable) notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and times (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled event, activity or workshop or it is not rescheduled, Whitehall Garden Centres shall give you a refund of the purchased the ticket.
- Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption of an event, activity or workshop which is from situations beyond the control of Whitehall Garden Centres.
During The Event
- E-tickets must be presented upon arrival to the event, activity or workshop including printing your E-Ticket. We also accept E-tickets that are shown on a smartphone, tablet or any other device. Failure to present your ticket/s may result in your entrance to an event, activity or workshop being delayed.
- Whitehall Garden Centres may request to see further identification at the point of entry.
- Whitehall Garden Centres reserves the right to refuse entry or participation.
- Whitehall Garden Centres in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to cancel or amend events, activities, workshops, alter times, prices and services without notice.
- Whitehall Garden Centres is a company committed to taking all reasonable steps in accommodating the needs of disabled people to enable them to enjoy the activities, events and workshops we offer.
- Dogs and all other pets are not permitted within the retail area at Lacock (exceptions apply to the retail area at Whitchurch) or within any events, activities or workshops. This is with the exception of Assistant Dogs and some restrictions do apply. Please see contact our Customer Service department for further information at Lacock on 01249 730204 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Whitchurch can be contacted on 01275 832296 or email@example.com. Woodborough can be contacted on 01672 851249.
Liability & Privacy & Data Handing
- Admission to any event, activity or workshop is at your own risk. Whitehall Garden Centres will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages or emotional distress sustained at or during or following the event, activity or workshop including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Please note that CCTV, film cameras and photographers may be present. By entering the event, activity or workshop and or purchasing the ticket, you consent to filming, stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- Card payments are made on a secure server with full encryption of all card data. Card details and personal information, will be kept secure and in line with Whitehall Garden Centres Data Protection Policy.
- If you experience any problems during the event, activity or workshop, please contact a member of Whitehall Garden Centres staff at the time, as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the event, activity or workshop.
Venue contact information
|Whitehall Lacock (Head Office)||01249 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Whitehall Whitchurch||01275 email@example.com|
|Whitehall Woodborough||01672 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please note that Whitehall Garden Centres have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and post the new version of such Terms and Conditions on the website. By continuing to purchase your E-ticket, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries with regard to the Whitehall Garden Centres E-ticketing system or our Terms and Conditions, please email email@example.com.