Hot Drink Reward Scheme
1. One loyalty stamp (“Stamps”) will be applied to your Card Club Loyalty Card (“Garden Club Card”) on your Garden Club account per purchase of a hot drink when scanning your Garden Club Card at the checkout counter, then completing your order at one of our participating Restaurants (Lavender Lodge Bistro, The Herb Garden Restaurant, The Orangery Restaurant & The Strawberry Fields Tea Rooms).
2. For the avoidance of doubt, stamps and loyalty cards from promotions running previously will not be accepted for the new Hot Drinks Digital Scheme. Stamps will not be applied to your Garden Club Card if a hot drink is obtained by using or redeeming an offer on the Garden Club Card for a free or discounted hot drink (including when a Paper Voucher is redeemed).
3. The previous Paper Loyalty Stamp Scheme ended on 16th August 2020. Any remaining cards with at least one (1) stamp on can be traded in for a free regular hot drink up until 14th November 2020, or 90 days after the scheme has ended. After this point all Paper loyalty cards are void.
4. The Hot Drinks Digital Scheme will operate at participating Whitehall Garden Centre stores from 6th April 2020 until further notice. Discontinuation of the scheme is at the discretion of Whitehall Garden Centre.
5. Once you have purchased ten (10) regular and/or large hot drinks under the Hot Drinks Digital Scheme you will automatically receive a free regular hot drink.
You can redeem the free drink in store by presenting your card at point of checkout.
6. At times, the restaurant may (at its discretion) offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
7. You may not redeem your free drink without your Garden Club card presented.
8. The free drink cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer unless otherwise stated on the promotion or offer. A free drink may only be redeemed once every 10 purchases.
9. Whitehall Garden Centre reserves the right to terminate the Hot Drinks Digital Scheme if events beyond its reasonable control mean that it can no longer operate it.
10. Taking part in the Hot Drinks Digital Scheme amounts to acceptance of these terms and to their respective interpretation under English law.
11. An active Garden Club Card must be presented at point of purchase; Stamps cannot be added retrospectively to your Garden Club Account.
12. Following expiry or termination of the Hot Drinks Digital Scheme or your participation in the Garden Club Reward Scheme any unused free drinks will become void after 90 days from date of scheme termination.
13. Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights. Whitehall Garden Centre may (in its sole discretion) decline to enter into any correspondence save as otherwise stated in these terms.
Birthday Month Free Slice Of Cake Offer