We recommend that you should print a copy of these Terms of Sale for future reference.
Placing an order
Delivery times and options may vary depending on the type of product that you order. Provided we have received an accurate physical delivery address from you, we will aim to deliver products to you by the date set out in the acknowledgement of order email we send to you or, if no date is specified, within 3 working days (i.e. any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday) of the date of the acknowledgement of order email we send to you. If the address is incorrect the order may be delayed or may not arrive at all.
Identity of supplier
Unless stated to the contrary on this website, the goods and services supplied in accordance with any contract made though this website are supplied by Whitehall Garden Centre Ltd.
Contract creation and order process
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and then proceed to the checkout.
- If this is your first purchase on the website you may then create an account with us and log in; if you already have an account with us you may enter your log in details to access your account. You may also proceed as a guest, without logging in, or creating an account.
- You will then be asked to input your shipping and payment details.
- Once you have completed compiling your order you will be asked to confirm that it is correct, and that you agree to these Terms of Sale. If it is not correct, you can revisit your order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before submitting it to us. If you are purchasing age restricted products you must be 18 or over, placing an order for these items is confirmation of your age
- You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the ‘place order’ button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on this website.
- After you have submitted your order to us, we will process the payment details you have given us to take payment for your order
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. You should check the order acknowledgement email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. That email does not constitute acceptance of your submitted order.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is not available from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- A price or product description error is identified.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms of Sale.
If there are any problems with your order, a Customer Care representative from Whitehall Garden Centre will endeavour to contact you.
The contract will be concluded in English.
If you require any information regarding orders you have placed with Whitehall Garden Centre, please contact Customer Care by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01249 730204 between:
8:30am and 8pm Monday to Friday
8:30am to 6pm Saturday
10:30am to 4:30pm Sunday