Whitehall are pleased to offer a click and collect service from our Lacock store for qualifying online orders.
How to Click & Collect
Create your order for collection
1. Browse our online shop and fill your basket
2. Once ready click 'view your basket' (top right of screen) and select 'Click & Collect' as the delivery option & complete checkout (You will receive an invoice via email confirming your order)
3. Remember to now book your collection slot, you'll need your collection number to hand from your confirmation email.
Book your time slot
1. Make a note of your collection number from your click & collect confirmation email. (This will start 50000)
2. Select your click & collect slot from those available here, add this to your basket and checkout without anything else in your basket.
3. You will be asked for your name and collection number - please enter this carefully so we can prepare your order.
On Your Collection Day
1. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your allocated time slot
2. Drive to your allocated bay and wait for service, please have your name/order number ready
3. Your goods will be placed nearby ready for you to load into your car
- This is available for online orders only
- There are a limited number of delivery slots on a first come first served basis
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- Staff members are unable to help you load your car, please bear this in mind when placing your order