Garden Club Card Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- The Garden Club Scheme and associated benefits are operated by Whitehall Garden Centre, Corsham Road, Lacock, SN15 2LZ. Registered in England & Wales: company no. 4981754.
- To get the latest terms and conditions visit whitehallgardencentre.co.uk/garden-club-terms
- Whitehall Garden Centre can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions or any individual Garden Club Card account
- All Whitehall Garden Club Cards (including temporary cards) belong to Whitehall Garden Centre
- The Whitehall Garden Club Card scheme is only valid in our stores and at www.whitehallgardencentre.co.uk (points collection only)
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account
- If we identify that you hold two or more Whitehall Garden Club Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion
- The Whitehall Garden Club Card is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Whitehall Garden Centre reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage.
- Whitehall Garden Centre can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Garden Club Card account and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated benefits and offers
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Whitehall Garden Club Card account are subject to store network availability
- Whitehall will remove Garden Club points from Whitehall Garden Club Card accounts that haven’t been used for three years or that have been requested to be closed
- To benefit from the Whitehall Garden Club Card scheme you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 13 years or over. Whitehall will not communicate with a customer until an appropriate age of consent is reached, excluding the distribution of their permanent Whitehall Garden Club Card
- Members may inherit the points of an immediate family member’s account who has died by providing a written request informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
Please see our data protection policy here for further information on how we hold and process your data
Collecting Garden Club Points
- The standard number of points you will collect is one Garden Club point for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases. Points will usually be added to your Whitehall Garden Club Card account at the time you buy products and services included in the scheme
- If you forget your Garden Club Card, please keep hold of your receipt for later addition. You will need to provide the receipt within 30 days of the transaction with your Garden Club Card to be able to collect your points.
- After shopping online on whitehallgardencentre.co.uk, your points will automatically be uploaded onto your Garden Club Card account within three days of your products being dispatched however this is usually instant
- Points are not available on the following: concession purchases within our stores including, The Garden Salon, Colin Bush Garden machinery, Malvern Buildings & Conservatories, gift cards or the plastic bag levy. In addition, points are also not available on gift boxes, charitable merchandise and delivery charges for purchases.
- Points are not available on gift cards except during special promotional events
- During Whitehall Garden Club Card points events, both in store and online, any existing points promotions/coupons will not be multiplied.
- Whitehall Garden Centres reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without notice
Spending Garden Club Points
- One point is worth one penny to spend on products in store, currently these are not available to spend online. We will not exchange Whitehall Garden Club Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable
- Points cannot be spent on gift cards, postage stamps, delivery charges, charitable merchandise, or at our concessions within the store.
- You can use your Garden Club Points to make a part payment of points towards a product or service
- You will not qualify for Whitehall Garden Club Points, extra points offers, or any other scheme, offers, benefits, products or services when you pay with points
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Whitehall Garden Club Points collection and redemption in store without notice
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store or online
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Whitehall Garden Club Card account
- If a product you buy with Whitehall Garden Club Card points is faulty, please return it to one of our stores. If necessary, we will credit your account with the right number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances
10% Discount Garden Club Days
- During our Garden Club Discount Days card holders are able to purchase goods & services which
- Excludes purchase of gift cards, stamps, cigarettes and delivery charges.
- The Whitehall Garden Club 10% Discount offer is free and exclusive to Whitehall Garden Club Card members.
- The 10% discount is not available on goods within Farm shop including confectionery, our restaurants (including mobile premises), all Weber branded products, gift cards, postage stamps, delivery charges and cigarettes.
- 10% Garden Club Discount can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer currently running
- 10% Garden Club Discount can’t be used on products already reduced either on sale or reduced with a sale sticker.
- Bulk buying or abuse of the 10% discount scheme may result in your discount privileges being revoked.
- You must present your permanent Whitehall Garden Club Card every time you shop to receive the 10% discount to your shop. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
- If you are not a Whitehall Garden Club holder, you can apply for a Garden Club Card in store and you will receive a one-off 10% discount in store only (that will only be valid on the day that you apply for your Garden Club Card for a single transaction. All above exclusions apply). Once you receive your permanent Garden Club Card through the post, your discount can be used during the event by handing your card
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon.
- Subject to availability.
Whitehall Garden Centres reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.