Garden Club Card Terms & Conditions
For Terms & Conditions of the Garden Club Card Scheme please see below:
- The Garden Club Scheme and associated benefits are operated by Whitehall Garden Centre, Corsham Road, Lacock, SN15 2LZ. Registered in England & Wales: company no. 4981754
- To get the latest terms and conditions visit whitehallgardencentre.co.uk/gardenclubterms
- Whitehall Garden Centre can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions or any individual Garden Club Card account.
- All Whitehall Garden Club Cards belong to us.
- The Whitehall Garden Club Card scheme is only valid in our stores.
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
- If we identify that you hold two or more Whitehall Garden Club Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion, any introductory or special offer points will not be merged.
- The Whitehall Garden Club Card is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited. Whitehall Garden Centre reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage.
- Whitehall Garden Centre can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Garden Club Card account and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated benefits and offers.
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Whitehall Garden Club Card account are subject to store network availability.
- Whitehall will remove Garden Club points from Whitehall Garden Club Card accounts that haven't been used for three years or that have been requested to be closed. Points are non-transferrable.
- To benefit from the Whitehall Garden Club Card scheme you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 13 years or over. Whitehall will not communicate with a customer until an appropriate age of consent is reached, excluding the distribution of their permanent Whitehall Garden Club Card.
Please see our data protection policy here for further information on how we hold and process your data.
Collecting Garden Club Points
- The standard number of points you will collect is one Garden Club point for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases. Points will usually be added to your Whitehall Garden Club Card account at the time you buy products and services included in the scheme but can sometimes not appear instantly.
- If you forget your Garden Club Card, please keep hold of your receipt for later addition. You will need to provide the receipt within 30 days of the transaction with your Garden Club Card to be able to collect your points.
- Points are not available on the following: concession purchases within our stores including, The Garden Salon, Colin Bush Garden Machinery, Malvern Buildings & Conservatories, gift cards or the plastic bag levy. In addition, points are also not available on gift boxes, charitable merchandise and delivery charges for purchases.
- Points are not available on the purchase of gift cards except during special promotional events.
- During Whitehall Garden Club Card point events, both in store and online, any existing point promotions/coupons will not be multiplied.
- Whitehall Garden Centres reserves the right to withdraw point promotions/offers without notice.
Spending Garden Club Points
- One point is worth one penny to spend on products in store, these are not available to spend online. We will not exchange Whitehall Garden Club Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- Points cannot be spent on gift cards, postage stamps, delivery charges, charitable merchandise, or at our concessions within the store.
- You can use your Garden Club Points to make a part payment of points towards a product or service.
- You will not qualify for Whitehall Garden Club Points, extra points offers, or any other scheme, offers, benefits, products or services when you pay with points.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Whitehall Garden Club Points collection and redemption in store without notice.
If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Whitehall Garden Club Card account. If a product you buy with Whitehall Garden Club Card points is faulty, please return it to one of our stores. If necessary, we will credit your account with the original number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
10% Discount Garden Club Days
- Whitehall Garden Club 10% Discount offer is free and exclusive to Garden Club Card members.
- The 10% discount is not available on goods within the Farm Shop including confectionery, our restaurants (including mobile premises), all Weber branded products, gift cards, postage stamps and delivery charges.
- 10% Garden Club Discount can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer currently running.
- 10% Garden Club Discount can’t be used on products already reduced either on sale or reduced with a sale sticker.
- Bulk buying or abuse of the 10% discount scheme may result in your discount privileges being revoked.
- You must present your Whitehall Garden Club Card every time you shop to receive the 10% discount to your shop. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
- If you are not a Whitehall Garden Club card holder, you can apply for a Garden Club Card in store and you will receive a one-off 10% discount in store only
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon.
- Subject to availability.
- Whitehall Garden Centres reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- 10% discount Garden Club Days are in store only and not available online.
Birthday Month Cake Offer
- Limited to one slice of cake per member during their birthday month.
- Range of cakes available may change without notice. Please ask a member of staff for the daily selection.
- Subject to availability.